All Brandless influencers must adhere to the following requirements:
1. Your Posts must comply with the Federal Trade Commission's (the "FTC") Guides Concerning Endorsements and Testimonials ("Endorsement Guides"), for which we provide you a link under Standards of Conducts below. You agree to participate in any training we require on our Social Media Endorsement Policy which is designed to ensure compliance with the Endorsement Guides. You must clearly and conspicuously disclose your "material connection" with us, making it clear that you are a paid influencer and have received free products or are being paid. You must place the disclosure in plain sight in close proximity to any audio or visual communications that you make about us, our brands, and our products. You may not bury the disclosure in a link or place the disclosure in a string of hashtags or other disclosures. We require this disclosure regardless of any space limitations of the platform (like Twitter), where you can use hashtags for the disclosure (like #ad or #sponsored).
2. Your Posts should only make factual statements about Brandless and our products which you know for certain are true and can be proven or verified.
3. Although we want your Posts to be authentic and based on your own opinions, beliefs, and experiences, your Posts should rely on the Campaign Materials to accurately use our trademarks, describe the Campaign, and describe our products.
4. Your Posts will be original and created solely by you.
5. Your Posts will not include the intellectual property of other parties, including any third-party music, photographs, artwork, trademarks, logos, or slogans.
6. Your Posts will not include any person, or personally identifiable information about anyone, other than you unless you receive our prior written approval and have the persons at issue sign a release provided by us.
7. Your Posts will comply with the rules of the applicable social media platforms.
8. Your Posts will comply with our standards of conduct set out in Exhibit B and any other policies we provide you.
9. Your Posts will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.